1. I cross my toes when I'm thinking.
2. I only use 4 fingers to type.
3. Whenever I encounter a electronic device, I have to press every button on it at least once.
4. I've twice applied to work at McMurdo station in Antartica.
5. Stolen from perich because I can't say it better: I love cities. I love dense blocks of tall buildings that block out the sun. I love twenty-four hour anything. I love streetlights.
6. I've never done a DELETE before running a SELECT.
7. I have five clocks in my office.
8. Playing music live is the most fun I can have with my clothes on.
9. I'm terribly paranoid about keeping all my rechargable devices topped off. I've used my laptop on battery power maybe 10 times.
10. I love living in a grid city and never having to worry about getting lost.
11. I'm still in love with my first car.
12. Whenever I'm barefoot, I walk on my tippie toes.
13. I find meeting new people and making small talk to be exhausting. It doesn't mean I don't like it, but it tires
14. I always use the spelling "data centre", not "data center".
15. I'm pretty bad at using facebook. I'm not sure if it's because they laid it out poorly, or I'm just becoming a
16. I've never broken a guitar string.
17. I really want to be in one good bar fight before I die.
18. I think in 30 years 90% of the population will either be farmers, or dead.
19. I got engaged in a diner.
20. Occasionally when I buy a new science fiction book, I judge it solely by the design of the spaceship on the cover.
21. One of my dream jobs would be to work as a newspaper reporter.
22. Related: I love newspapers. A perfect morning to me is sitting at Dunkies with the Herald and reading it cover to cover.
23. The only way I cope with my fear of death is to believe in cryogenic suspension.
24. When I enter a Verizon wireless store I'm consumed by a powerful urge to throttle every employee in there.
25. I still think The Clash is the only band that matters.